Home Page

Whitchurch CE Infant & Nursery School

Which other people provide services for my child?

Who are the other people providing services to children with an SEN in this school?

Directly funded by the school:

• Educational Psychologist Service

• Woodlands Behaviour Outreach Service


Externally provided and paid for by the Local Authority/Health Service

• Sensory Service for children with visual or hearing needs

• Speech and Language Therapy

• Occupational Health Therapy

• School Nurse

• Physiotherapy